Support 24/7 Anywhere in the World
No matter where your people travel, PinnacleCare can connect them with top medical specialists when they need care, any time, any day. Our 24/7 travel support includes:
- Premier medical evacuation: PinnacleCare membership includes medical evacuation at no additional cost to your company or employees. Members choose which hospital they wish to be evacuated to, unlike other medical evacuation services, which simply transport patients to the nearest adequate facility. Domestic transportation within the U.S. is also covered.
- International referrals for emergency and routine care: PinnacleCare brings together thousands of carefully selected and screened physicians and other health professionals to address the needs of the global traveler. To be considered qualified for inclusion in our global network, physicians must:
- Have certification from the American Board of Medical Specialties, membership in select Royal Colleges of Medicine and Surgery, or a recommendation from one of our current qualified physicians or a diplomatic Medical Officer
- Have received post-graduate medical training in the U.S. or Europe in Western medicine
- Speak fluent English
- In addition, we have access to drug translation information for both prescription and over-the-counter medications, vital since drug names and dosages vary around the world.
- 24/7 emergency response and physician hotline access: When a member has a medical emergency, our health advisors and physician staff are ready to respond 24 hours a day.
- International medical insurance: Outside the U.S., up-front payment is often required before medical services will be delivered. To resolve that problem, PinnacleCare members have up to $250,000 in supplemental insurance, which provides fast, cash-less access to care.
- Rapidly transferable medical records: When your people become PinnacleCare members, we collect and consolidate a complete medical record for each family member. That information is stored electronically so it can be accessible anywhere quickly.
- Pre-trip medical intelligence reports: PinnacleCare prepares up-to-date medical destination plans that feature information about health care services at any destination worldwide, in the U.S., or overseas. The plans are tailored to the member’s health situation and include emergency phone numbers, top hospitals, vaccination requirements, pharmacy information, and more.