Business clients have access to the following services that can be extended to employees through PinnacleCare Connection services:
- Physician Referral Report: PinnacleCare will prepare a customized physician referral report identifying up to three top specialists anywhere in the world, for any medical condition. The report will include the physician background, education, areas of specialty, location, board certifications, hospital affiliations, and insurances accepted.
- Facilitated Appointment: After providing a physician referral report, PinnacleCare will schedule a follow-up consultation to review the referral options and schedule an appointment with the chosen specialist.
- Medical Record Management: As appropriate, PinnacleCare will gather, organize, and transfer relevant medical records in advance of a facilitated appointment.
- Expert Second Opinion: PinnacleCare has standing relationships with the world’s leading Medical Centers of Excellence, which enables us to connect individuals with the top specialists and the best treatment options for a specific medical need.
- Comprehensive Research Report: PinnacleCare may provide a comprehensive research report for a specific medical condition, disease or health topic. The report will include, as appropriate, medical topic overview, outcomes, screening, staging, references and any additional pertinent information.
- Virtual Consultation: Virtual Consultations are a convenient way for patients to get second opinions from world renowned medical institutions without having to leave their country or even their home. While a Virtual Consultation is not meant to be a substitute for a face-to-face interaction with a physician, it can offer guidance and direction on recommended treatment when a visit is not otherwise possible.
PinnacleCare also offers executive retainer programs that can be customized based on the following additional services:
- Universal Medical Record – PinnacleCare collects and aggregates medical records from all sources and organizes these to provide secure 24/7 online access. No matter where you may be in the world when you need it, your medical records can be easily retrieved to share with providers for medical needs and emergencies.
- Executive Physical Management – PinnacleCare manages the selection of specialists and scheduling of executive physicals to ensure that every detail is coordinated in a highly personal and efficient way to address any specific areas of concern.
- Private Health Insurance Consultation – This Consultation is designed for individuals and families who are no longer covered by company-based health care plans, who must now determine the best coverage for themselves and their loved ones. PinnacleCare will enable the member to make crucial health insurance coverage decisions with the assurance that these choices are based on the best available options in your state.
- Consultation of Medicare Enrollment – This Consultation is designed for individuals who are eligible to enroll in Medicare, who must now determine the best coverage options for themselves. This service enables you to make crucial Medicare coverage decisions with the assurance that your decisions are based on the best options available in your state, in accordance with all Medicare legislation.
Additional services are available through PinnacleCare comprehensive memberships.