There are many ways PinnacleCare can benefit you.
Contact us for more information.
Based on your assessment, PinnacleCare can provide you with the peace of mind that you have a place to turn for objective and unbiased support should any of the following medical crises arise:
- Worsening of chronic conditions
- Sports injuries
- Orthopedic surgery
- Cancer or other serious diagnosis
- Any change in existing treatment plans
- Pain and other persistent or complex health challenges
- Issues that arise when children are away at college or away from home
PinnacleCare offers Connection group benefit services through employers and associations that can assist when you or someone in your family receives a serious diagnosis or struggles with a complex condition, a recommendation for surgery, or a significant change in existing treatment plan. Please contact your organization’s group benefits manager for additional details on any PinnacleCare services being offered or contact us directly if you have a question about your coverage.