Webinar: Learn how exercise can transform your health
Join us for a free webinar on the many different ways that exercise can transform your health and overall wellbeing. You’ve certainly heard that exercise provides a myriad of health benefits:
- improving the health of your heart
- helping you maintain a healthy weight
- combatting depression
- helping you lower your blood pressure
- lowering your cholesterol and raising your “good” cholesterol
- decreasing your risk of diabetes, stroke, arthritis and certain cancers
- improving the quality of your sleep
New studies have found that exercise also provides important benefits on the cellular level, which may help decrease your risk of a variety of diseases.
Join us for a live, free webinar with with Dr. Jordan Metzl, well-known sports medicine physician at the Hospital for Special Surgery, America’s premier orthopedic hospital located in New York City, to learn how exercise has a positive effect on all the systems of your body.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST.