- Medical Director, Naturopathic Specialists, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Adjunct Professor of Oncology, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Scottsdale, Arizona
- N.D., Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Arizona, 1997
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Arizona, 1998
- Naturopathic Oncology, American Board of Naturopathic Oncology, 2006
- American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (ABNO)
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE)
- Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination Board (NPLEX)
- Licensure: Naturopathic Physician, Arizona Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board
As a consultant and practicing physician of naturopathic oncology, Dr. Rubin offers his services to both private patients as well as medical professionals and hospitals. Dr. Rubin currently serves an adjunct faculty member in Oncology at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. In addition to his academic governmental appointment to the Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board in the state of Arizona where he serves as Vice Chair, Dr. Rubin is also an Assistant Editor of the peer-reviewed and indexed medical journal, Integrative Cancer Therapies, the Oncology Editor of the peer-reviewed, International Journal of Naturopathic Medicine and serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the peer-reviewed trade journal Hematology Oncology News and Issues. Additionally, Dr. Rubin is the Founding President and current Board Member of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Founding Vice Chair of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology Board of Medical Examiners.
Dr. Rubin’s is co-Founder and Medical Director of Naturopathic Specialists, LLC, a primarily naturopathic oncology practice. He also serves in a consulting role to Osceola Cancer Center at Celebration Hospital in Celebration, FL, regarding program and clinical trial development. Dr. Rubin has designed other clinical trials with IRB oversight. Most recently, Naturopathic Specialists has joined forces with Arizona Cancer Institute to develop truly integrative oncology clinics. Dr. Rubin actively functions as a mentor physician for medical students and residents, serving two naturopathic medical schools.
He is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association and the Arizona Clinical Oncology Society. He also services on the Elite Medical Advisory Board of Allergy Research Group, Inc., a publicly-held company specializing in nutraceutical research and produce formulation with a focus on oncology. A frequent lecturer in both academic and professional settings, Dr. Rubin has been asked to speak both nationally and internationally regarding the emerging field naturopathic and integrative oncology. He has appeared on local television regarding his work in oncology and has been frequently featured in local newspapers and national magazines.Complete Medical Advisory Board List