University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Director, W.K. Kellogg Eye Center
- Chair of Ophthalmology
- F. Bruce Fralick Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1986
- Ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, 1990
- Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1991
- American Board of Ophthalmology
& Admitting Privileges
- University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
Dr. Lee currently serves as Chair of Ophthalmology and Director of W.K Kellogg Eye Center at the University of Michigan. Previously, he was Medical Director of Duke Eye Center, professor of Ophthalmology at the Glaucoma Service of the Duke University Eye Center and Senior Fellow in the Duke Center of Aging and Human Development, and part of the Health Services Program at RAND, Santa Monica, California.
Dr. Lee obtained his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School and completed his internship in medicine at the Beth Israel Hospital of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Lee completed his residency at the Wilmer Eye Institute of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University and his fellowship in Glaucoma at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Lee specializes in glaucoma, cataract, and anterior segment disease. He is experienced in all forms of glaucoma surgery, including tube implant, laser, and filtering surgery.
His national service activities include serving on the Board of Trustees of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Writing Committee for the board re-certification examination and Associate Examiner for the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Lee also serves on the Editorial Boards of Evidence-Based Eye Care and the Chinese Journal of Ophthalmology.Complete Medical Advisory Board List