- Surgeon Director and Chairman, Department of Plastic Surgery
Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
- Professor of Plastic Surgery
New York University Medical Center
- Physician, Private Practice
Sherrell J. Aston, M.D.
New York, New York
- M.D., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 1968
- General Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, 1969
- General Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, 1973
- Plastic Surgery, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, New York University, New York, New York 1975
- Halstead Research Fellowship, General Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 1970
- American Board of General Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
& Admitting Privileges
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
- New York University Medical Center
Dr. Aston is an internationally renowned plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery, including procedures of the face, breast, and body. He is the Surgeon Director and Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and Professor of Plastic Surgery at the New York University School of Medicine and Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Aston has received awards several times throughout his career including the Walter Scott Brown Award and the Simon Fredricks Award, both from the Society of Plastic Surgery. He is the past President of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and is currently a member of various professional organizations, including The American Society of Plastic Surgery, Sociedade Brasileira De Cirurgia Plastica, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the American Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Aston is also a renowned teacher and lecturer of aesthetic plastic surgery. He organizes an annual aesthetic surgery symposium in New York that is attended by several hundred plastic surgeons from more than 50 countries. He has authored and co-authored numerous journal publications and book chapters and has been involved in the production of dozens of teaching video tapes on various aesthetic procedures. He continues to conduct research in the area of aesthetic plastic surgery.Complete Medical Advisory Board List