Medical Advisory Board
George H. Sack, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Sack is currently the Medical Director of Johns Hopkins USA, the official concierge service for non-Marylanders that need help navigating the Johns Hopkins Medical System. He was formerly the Director of the Executive Health Program. He is also the Associate Professor of Medicine and Biological Chemistry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Maryland. He obtained his doctorate degree in Internal Medicine and his Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from Johns Hopkins University. He is also board certified in Medical Genetics.
Dr. Sack is a founding fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics. He has been part of many professional societies including the American Society of Human Genetics, the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the International Society of Amyloidosis. He was awarded with the Honors Society in Political Economy, the Andre W. Mellon Scholar and the Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. Foundation Scholar.
His most recent research interest is the application of molecular techniques to study human pathophysiology. Dr. Sack has over 100 publications, including a pioneer study on human cell transformation and molecular cloning of human genes.
- Founder and former Director, Johns Hopkins Executive Health Program, Johns Hopkins Hopital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical Director of Johns Hopkins USA
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 1968
- Ph.D., Molecular Biology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Internal Medicine, Osler Medical Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Medical Genetics, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- American Board of Clinical Genetics
& Admitting Privileges
- Johns Hopkins Hospital