Roger C. Mixter, M.D.
Dr. Roger Mixter is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery, including face lifts, eye lifts, lip augmentation, cheek and chin implants, nose reshaping, breast augmentation and reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, as well as many other innovative surgical and laser procedures. Dr. Mixter has practiced in Wisconsin for over 20 years. He is Emeritus Associate Professor of Surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Assistant Professor at Marquette University, and an examiner for the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Upon graduating from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Dr. Mixter completed general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at Mayo Clinic and a fellowship in facial reconstruction at the Australian craniofacial unit. He had advanced training in cutaneous (skin) laser surgery.
In addition to his practice, he is the medical director of Laser Centers of Wisconsin and of a community volunteer program, ‘Lose the Tattoos’ – Wisconsin Tattoo Removal Program that removes gang-related tattoos from at risk youth in exchange for community service.
Dr. Mixter has authored or co-authored over 50 publications. He is a member of the American Board of General Surgery, the American Medical Association, Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgery, American Medical Association, Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons, Wisconsin State Medical Society, and director of The F.A.C.E. Foundation.
- Plastic Surgeon, Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery
- Emeritus Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Wisconsin
- Assistant Professor, Marquette University
M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York, 1976
- General Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Plastic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Craniomaxillofacial & Microsurgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- American Board of General Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Hospital Affiliations & Admitting Privileges
- Columbia Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- St. Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee, Mequon, Wisconsin
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin