Providing Guidance and Resources to
Bring Your Workforce Safely Back to Work
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the weaknesses in our nation’s healthcare system and now, more than ever, we must look at best practices, research, and coordination to limit exposure of COVID-19 as we re-open our workplaces. In response, PinnacleCare is delighted to bring these unique benefits to Princeton Longevity Center’s clients.
Key Benefits and Capabilities
Research, Weekly Updates, and Specific COVID-19-related Project Work
- PinnacleCare’s real-time research on the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Ph.D. researchers prepare data-driven updates that are emailed weekly or prepared as special project-work for a company’s specific needs. These updates provide Executive and HR teams with objective, vetted, and accurate information so they can be more informed and empowered to make the right decisions for their employees.
- HR Education and Training:
- Access to leading Infectious Disease specialists through hour-long video consultations
- Workplace safety information, employee surveys
- Concierge testing capabilities in the office or in the home
- Guidance on many levels including support for those with medical needs, COVID-19 related or otherwise. Based on years of experience, PinnacleCare can help executives and employees when they are ill or dealing with a diagnosis and help them determine the safest approach for their care.
If you would like to learn more about our programs specific our resources to help your organization, please contact us today: 888-723-6955.
We would be happy to discuss your needs and help you to develop a plan specifically for your needs.